This 1st video I made recently of 3 Custom Shops I have in stock right now. Hand picked or ordered by me. All 3 of these necks are to die for. In the way they Sound /
Play/L@@k/Vibe.... I mean the necks are MoJoe CITY!!!
2017 Fender 1952 Extreme Heavy Relic Custom Shop Telecaster Custom - Aged NoCaster Blonde Finish Modern Specs/Bridge - AAAA Flamed Maple Neck and Handwound Pick-Ups!
I buy these, because they impress me, the Tone and the Neck make it perfect. PLUS you can intonate it dead on perfect with the 6 adjustable saddles.. And... AND it plays like Butter!
Weighs in at only 7lbs 4oz
Here is a unique concept... WE take a killer looking 52 custom shop telecaster, beat it up so it looks just like the real deal and then, wait for it....
We add modern features so that you can actually play it!
This one has all the coolness of a 70 year old guitar with the playability of a brand new model. We topped it off with a killer AAAA flamed maple neck!
If you want a vintage looking tele that will fool your friends and stay in tune at the same time, this is the one for you!
:Specs from Fender...
This is a cool piece for sure! The Fender Custom Shop 1952 Heavy Relic® Telecaster® is an authentic evocation of Fender's first workhorse guitar, along with some upgraded features for modern playability. Its ash body comes in Two-Color Sunburst, Black or Nocaster Blonde Heavy Relic lacquer finishes.
Other premium features include
• AAAA flamed maple neck with a Nocaster "U" profile
• 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with vintage upgraded frets 0093993000
• Hand Wound 51 NoCaster Neck Pick-Up
• Hand Wound BroadCaster Bridge Pick-Up
• Sorted for Light Weight
• Super thin Nitro lacquer
• Single-ply parchment pickguard
• Custom classic telecaster bridge and saddles
• American Vintage tuning machines
• Includes hard-shell tweed case with center pocket.Comes with everything it came with from the Custom Shop, Lacquered Tweed Case, Certificate of Authenticity with the new Leather Bound Holder, All Case Candy...
Overall This One is Just a Killer Telecaster! THAT Never goes out of Tune! Plays like Butter.. And Intonate dead on! and The Neck is To Die For! If you play out, or record with your band.. You will love sounding..."Great"